Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do some or most of the top finisher have LE or military back ground at this event?

The highest scores for the dog target at stage four were all from LEOs.

A lot of the hard chargers have military service on their resume.

The top finishers with the Garands are just a bunch of cool anti-State dudes.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This pic? These are OSA Members?
static_wixstatic_com_media_bbf62b_274403f553684999b1ca1796c4a27a7def9f76574e24d0a4fe78ab618ae8.jpg

My goodness! What a homely looking bunch of misfits.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had an idea for something I would like to see in this event. Not sure it would work as part of the main event, but maybe as a side match? What I am thinking of is a stalk, like a sniper school, ghillie suit stalk. Maybe it would not work as part of the Run-N-Gun, I am sure you guys already have your hands full, but I am really thinking of a way to organize a "sniper challenge" of sorts.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an idea for something I would like to see in this event. Not sure it would work as part of the main event, but maybe as a side match? What I am thinking of is a stalk, like a sniper school, ghillie suit stalk. Maybe it would not work as part of the Run-N-Gun, I am sure you guys already have your hands full, but I am really thinking of a way to organize a "sniper challenge" of sorts.

Dude - put it together, and I'll bet you get lots of folks that will participate! (I'm in!)

Dale's started the 5k runngun in Alex in May, there's Davilla in April...this is awesome! I'd like to see events like these all over the country. (well, all over the South, anyway)

Latest posts

Top Bottom