Pedifilia ring being exposed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So says the violent lawbreaker himself....how dare you comment on morality up in here.

scofflaw.

Trump is my Lord and Savior, I'm a new man now. I got me a permission slip from the state to carry a loaded gun after that heroic cop arrested me. I'm trying to make amends.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That list is a real rogues gallery of scum....Hollywood and money, political slime....

These people ....if true,... deserve nothing more then a rope around their necks. AS soon as the guilty verdict is read, they are dragged from the court house before a cheering crowd. Broadcast Live...to make a point.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, we are to believe that the Clintons, Podesta and hoards of Hollywood elites engage in the trade, torture, and sexual abuse of kids but other theories that suggest Trump might have motivation to at least try to protect some of those players, if not himself, is outlandish and unthinkable? Any suggestion of him being involved is laughable?

...all because it’s not mentioned in your “article”?

Riiiight.....

I don’t believe any of it, but only believing politically expedient portions of it is pretty funny.
I dont know whos involved, maybe Trumo is

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oye. Alex Jones would be proud.

Edit: I see that the one article that said the video would PROVE Pizza Gate was published in 2017. Was that before or after the whacko busted in with guns blazing looking for the dungeon basement (that doesn't exist...)?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn’t trump pay stormy Daniels for some alone time? Doesn’t make sense to go from Epstein’s stuff to stormy Daniels. One is disgusting and depraved. The other is business as usual.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t trump pay stormy Daniels for some alone time? Doesn’t make sense to go from Epstein’s stuff to stormy Daniels. One is disgusting and depraved. The other is business as usual.

Don't judge, I'm sure most of the guys here have screwed under age girls.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, we are to believe that the Clintons, Podesta and hoards of Hollywood elites engage in the trade, torture, and sexual abuse of kids but other theories that suggest Trump might have motivation to at least try to protect some of those players, if not himself, is outlandish and unthinkable? Any suggestion of him being involved is laughable?

...all because it’s not mentioned in your “article”?

Riiiight.....

I don’t believe any of it, but only believing politically expedient portions of it is pretty funny.

This! I've got some friends that are so into this stuff but can never answer me as to why NOTHING is being done to stop it. Is there not one single moral human being in these groups? Does the average Joe have this info but it somehow isn't given to anyone in the DOJ?

It's such a laughable theory. I'm sure there are some pedophiles in Hollywood and political circles but to believe it's just this widespread "normal behavior" is asinine. And sure enough, they are all on left tooooooo

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This! I've got some friends that are so into this stuff but can never answer me as to why NOTHING is being done to stop it. Is there not one single moral human being in these groups? Does the average Joe have this info but it somehow isn't given to anyone in the DOJ?

It's such a laughable theory. I'm sure there are some pedophiles in Hollywood and political circles but to believe it's just this widespread "normal behavior" is asinine. And sure enough, they are all on left tooooooo
Nothing being done? Fact is Tom Hanks is running and is now a citizen of Greece with his wife. Elen DeGeneres is on house arrest wearing an alke bracelet. There is a world wide man hunt in progress it sounds like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom