pellet rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we need an air gun/pellet gun section on here because there seems to be a good number of members who use them and enjoy shooting them myself included.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Ruger from Sportsman Guide. It is quieter than my Win. .22 rifle with shorts and shoots lead pellets @1100-1200 fps. It will penetrate the fence at 60ft and is accurate. Single pump, fast, quiet, accurate, cheap ammo, and deadly on squirrels. rifle with 4x scope = $80 and ammo = 250 pellets $1.99

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started years ago with a multi pump Benjamin. Then I acquired a set of Hammerli CO2 powered pistol and rifle. I still use the Hammerli rifle for discouraging unwanted guests at the bird feeder. Also tried international air pistol with an IZH-46 but gave up on that. Recently the bug bit hard and I acquired in relatively short order an FX Royale 400 in 22 and a Daystate Airwolf in 25 - this disease is getting serious and costly!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Benjamin in .22 and an old school Crosman 400 repeater in .22. It has a ten-shot tubular magazine, bolt action, original was powered by dual CO2 cartridges but has been converted to bulk air (same stuff used on paintball guns). My dad had one like it when we were kids so I found a couple of them here: http://airgunbna.com/ for my brother and I. They don't make 'em like they used to!

Latest posts

Top Bottom