People are not going to work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m in Ft Wayne Indiana on a job this week, and the Chili’s here is only open from 11-4 due to being short handed. Most restaurants I’ve seen have “now hiring” signs out front.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, would you work at Cap't Ds for a whopping 100 dollars? Well..........would you? If so, hurry and apply. Most of these type jobs are not even 40hrs and after taxes, gas, tires, oil changes, car ins and expenses not even worth setting an alarm clock. I don't blame anyone for not wanting them. I most certainly wouldn't do it. What does a lousy 100 dollars even buy these days? Nothing.

It seems about all this country has left, to make someone a sammich.

Last edited:

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
until there isn't...(when the $ goes belly up and is worthless)
when they print currency into infinity it debases the money you hold in savings and is basically a tax. when there isn't any currency it would be more like it was in the great depression. there wasn't any money to be had. what is happening now is more like the german republic,zimbabwe,etc. when the speed of inflation increases is when it becomes "hyper"inflation.

snipes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It can be argued that the epidemic just accelerated a trend that was already happening: a perpetually unemployed class. We may see these payments become permanent...a form of Universal Basic Income.

That's what it appears is happening.
They're going to create a need for government in everyone's lives so they can "level the playing field".
I'm neither republican or democrat but I am a businessman and I understand economics.
This will be a shitshow.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what it appears is happening.
They're going to create a need for government in everyone's lives so they can "level the playing field".
I'm neither republican or democrat but I am a businessman and I understand economics.
This will be a shitshow.
That’s the difference between President Trump and President Brain Fart too. Trump is a businessman and understand economics, and all Brain Fart understands is how to screw America to benefit his family.:censored:

Latest posts

Top Bottom