People Piss Me Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife just called, someone in VA decided they wanted to use my money instead of theirs. They spent 1.42 at a gas station then tried to buy groceries afterwards. Luckily the bank caught it and declined the transaction because it was over $100 and out of state. If you cant afford groceries get help!!!!! Don't steal my money that I work hard for! Luckily were only out a buck

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me last week. Fed-X called me (computer call) to thank m e for setting up a shipping account. WTF? I didn't do any such thing so i dialed 1 to speak to a representative. She canceled the account with a fraud alert attached to it. They hadn't charged any money on the account yet but they had set up shipping adresses. I hope those addresses can clue them in on who did it. I had to change my debit card number which means i now have to call everyone who does autimated billing to my account and give them the new number.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For what its worth, if they have enough of your information, they can apply for other credit cards under your name. You can contact Transunion and have a fraud alert put on your credit. This means if anyone tryes to establish another credit account, they will call you and verify its you or not. This is what i am doing just incase the asshat has my SSN. They had my name, CC number, address and cell phone number...i don't know if they had more.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For what its worth, if they have enough of your information, they can apply for other credit cards under your name. You can contact Transunion and have a fraud alert put on your credit. This means if anyone tryes to establish another credit account, they will call you and verify its you or not. This is what i am doing just incase the asshat has my SSN. They had my name, CC number, address and cell phone number...i don't know if they had more.

Good idea hadn't thought about that. I'll do that right away. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom