Pepper spray?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many carry O.C.,what kind,and how do you carry it?
Also have you ever been sprayed with it?

I carry fox Labs FivePointThree 2oz,usually in my pocket.
I've got the "cop-top" cone patten by default as I bought the last "flip-top" stream pattern for my wife and that's all they had.
Never had to use it but i know it burns like hell!

A friend and I voluntarily took a hit to see how bad it was.
I can't say that it was any worse than Tulsa PD's own Punch II (which I have been on the receiving end of a few times)but it was bad.
Breathing the stuff made my lungs hurt for about 8 hours.
:P
You could definitely fight through it if you were determined but it would be better than nothing in a confrontation.
I would rather have a non-leathal option if I need it.
Any thoughts?

capmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
to carry oc we had to get hit with it.i remember a few years ago an OCPD officer got into a pretty good fight,he either got hit with his own or the suspect had his own,cant remember-the officer used deadly force!! it is a deadly force option if sprayed.

edgargarrett

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great stuff. It works well against dogs and bears too. I carry the Fed Labs MK-4.

In most jurisdictions, if you spray a police officer with it, he is justified in responding with Deadly Force.

straight69jack

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I carry Sabre Red Stream
Never found it not to be strong enough to handle anyone that i have sprayed.
But Fox is mean, It burnt the hell out of my face and caused it to swell up from the chemical burns.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to remember that Fox brand. Where can you purchase that from locally? I bought a can of pepper spray for my wife to carry all the time but it's been a couple years now so it probably needs replacing. Don't remember what kind it is, but sounds like the Fox brand you mentioned is the stuff to get.

-Kelly

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kelly Drown said:
I'll have to remember that Fox brand. Where can you purchase that from locally? I bought a can of pepper spray for my wife to carry all the time but it's been a couple years now so it probably needs replacing. Don't remember what kind it is, but sounds like the Fox brand you mentioned is the stuff to get.

-Kelly

I bought the 5.3 at a local gunshow.
You can either order it straight from Fox labs or just go to OPS and get some Punch II

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry Sabre Red in a cone dispersion.

I took a Glock 21 mag pouch by Bianchi and filled it with water and left it all night. Then I dampened it again in the moring and put the can in the pouch and let it dry all day.

I now have a fast access belt pouch for OC.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom