Phil Strader Competition Pistol Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just got approval to put together a class in Tulsa at USSA. I just wanted to gauge interest on the forum before I set it in stone.

The class would be the weekend after Thanksgiving, and it would be very similar to the Arcadia class this weekend:

Friday will be shooting drills and instruction.

Saturday, we'll squad together and shoot the IPSC club match @ USSA with me coaching and critiquing. We'll then pick a stage, and run it through a few times for practice, if we have time and energy remaining!

This will be USSA's last USPSA match of the year. I think this would be a fun way to shoot it!

If I get 10 people to verbally commit, I'll set the class up. Cost will again be only $275.

If you're interested, please email me at [email protected], as I don't check the forums as often as my email.

First 10 to verbally commit will be accepted in...then we'll confirm later.

Thanks!

Phil Strader

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, I'm a dumbass (obviously) and I lost the fiber optic filament that I got from Olyeller to to replace the broken one on my MP PRO. He replaced it once, but it broke again last Saturday at USSA. I'm in Phil's class tomorrow and I'd like to have a FO front sight. Let me know if anyone has any that I can use tomorrow and I'll gladly pay you for it. I'll be at OKCGC in the morning at 0745. Or send me a PM tonight.

Thanks

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Okay, I'm a dumbass (obviously) and I lost the fiber optic filament that I got from Olyeller to to replace the broken one on my MP PRO. He replaced it once, but it broke again last Saturday at USSA. I'm in Phil's class tomorrow and I'd like to have a FO front sight. Let me know if anyone has any that I can use tomorrow and I'll gladly pay you for it. I'll be at OKCGC in the morning at 0745. Or send me a PM tonight.

Thanks

What are you doin to that poor gun?
I'll have some tomorrow morning. See you there.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This class was awesome! Phil is a great instructor and he sees everything!!

I highly recommend this class if you want to improve your competition shooting.

Many thanks to Mike and Jesse for helping with the class and to Phil for the instruction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom