Phil Strader Competition Pistol Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm ready. I got my ammo and gear ready. I'm excited but nervous as hell.
Haven't felt well this week and I'm afraid I'll wither slow everybody down or won't be able to participate too much. I'm going to try my hardest though.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm not going to go to the class this weekend. I got some advice from one of the top guys that the class was for more advanced shooters wanting to get to the next level.
I had emailed Phil to get his advice since I am new to USPSA. he basically said the same thing. He thinks I should get some more matches under my belt before I jump in with both feet.

So, I'm out. Dammit.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm not going to go to the class this weekend. I got some advice from one of the top guys that the class was for more advanced shooters wanting to get to the next level.
I had emailed Phil to get his advice since I am new to USPSA. he basically said the same thing. He thinks I should get some more matches under my belt before I jump in with both feet.

So, I'm out. Dammit.

Bummer! This class is bargain I would take it even if I had never shot a uspsa match.

Latest posts

Top Bottom