Phil Strader Competition Pistol Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, we ended up with 11 shooters out there, and although we ended up one person over the max, I don't think it affected much. Everyone shot over 1000 rounds, and I tried to give as much personal attention as I could. BOY, was it hot out there!

All in all, I had a great time teaching a GREAT bunch of guys. The experience levels were very spread out, but everyone seemed to get something out of the course...hopefully some good stuff.

I'm looking forward to shooting with everyone at next month's Arcadia USPSA club match so we can apply some of those techniques to some actual stages.

Thanks to everyone who came out, and thanks to Wes for being a gracious host and providing an excellent facility! I'll definitely be back!

Sincerely,

Phil Strader

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was an OUTSTANDING class! If you want to take your shooting abilities to the next level, you absolutely must take a class with Phil Strader. He has a unique teaching style which is informative as well as entertaining. I would highly recommend Phil Strader at Straighter Solutions to enhance your USPSA, IDPA or other shooting sports abilities.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This class was excellent! Phil has a bunch of tips & tricks that would take years to learn on your own. I really don't think there is a drill or situation tat he hasn't run through the timer to determine the fastest way to do things. Phil is a great instructor and a good guy. He made the class very fun with a little trick shooting, competition between the students, and his sense of humor.

I can't wait to take an advanced class with him later this year. Heck I would like to take a 3 gun course too.

It was great to meet a few more fellow OSA'ers as well!

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
La Sportiva Crosslites.

Here's a couple links...one for purchase and the other is a review:

For Purchase

Video Review

Funny, the Zappos customer reviews section has a practical shooter's evaluation at the top...a guy that Seeklander and I taught out in Missoula, MT. We also recommended the shoes to him.

Mike may not know how to shoot a 1903 Springfield, but he knows about footwear! KIDDING!!!! :giveup:

Latest posts

Top Bottom