Picked up some power and stuff today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Mc today and got some powder some ammo and bullets. Got a couple of boxes of 10mm because that's about all the 10mm they had and I'm buying a springfield 10mm 6" 1911 with Trij dot and nothing to shoot with it. ha

Mc powder day.JPG

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Mc today and got some powder some ammo and bullets. Got a couple of boxes of 10mm because that's about all the 10mm they had and I'm buying a springfield 10mm 6" 1911 with Trij dot and nothing to shoot with it. ha

View attachment 182394
I've been looking at one of those springfield 10mm give us a report may push me over the edge also want a 6in 1911 so it can do cover both bases

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been looking at one of those springfield 10mm give us a report may push me over the edge also want a 6in 1911 so it can do cover both bases

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I have one back ordered with trij. It's 6" and you can hunt bear and deer with it. Ha. I like the 5" better because it's easier to find a holster and I can't find one with the rmr. I'm thinning out the herd of guns I have but plan on adding the 10mm. I must admit that 10mm ammo is hard to find, but if I can collect enough brass and use my primers I have, I can get through to a time I think this panic will subside. If things stay the same, I'll back off the 10mm. I'm just buying it because I want it for the few 1911's I plan to keep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom