Pigs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been very pleased with it. Accuracy/consistency is good, granted my shots are out to maybe 120 yds. At that distance, image clarity is good enough I can tell the difference between raccoons and small pigs. Identifying larger animals is good out past 200 yds, up to about 300 yds.

Battery life has not been an issue at all. I charge it before going out and can hunt a who.e weekend without recharging.

It’s probably one of the best valued thermals for all you get for occasional/general use.
Thanks for the review. I have been eyeing one for some time I just don't want to spend the monies in something I won't get to use often. Nice set up.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
from last night and this morning
Piggys in the snow.JPG
. Guess I'm going to miss the superbowl. Tired.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in SW OK too and around here farmers won’t let you help them out by killing pigs. I’ve asked around just to hear crickets.
Well... if they've been burned by hunters before (trash, driving through crops, livestock gates left open, etc.), I can understand why.

A few clowns can mess up stuff for everyone. :/
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom