Pistol range in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkbait

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm visiting the city for a few days (work) and would like to put a few rounds downrange after work.

Recommendations please on ranges that allow visitors.

Karat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H would be the first response but they get pretty busy especially around the time everyone get off work...I really like to shoot at Gunworld in Del City, never very busy and the A/C works really well. Both cost about the same GunWorld is a little more.

Karat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still working on it although..I can say you can pick up a Taurus Judge for under MSRP now.

Actually I was looking at Keltecs and Kahrs up there and I didn't actually laugh out loud at the price like I did when I saw the $615 S&W Sigma...
btw what happened to Heidi? I used to enjoy giving her a hard time about the prices but she hasn't been there the past couple of weekends.

skruball253

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually I was looking at Keltecs and Kahrs up there and I didn't actually laugh out loud at the price like I did when I saw the $615 S&W Sigma...
btw what happened to Heidi? I used to enjoy giving her a hard time about the prices but she hasn't been there the past couple of weekends.

Yeah..I enjoyed giving her a hard time too. But unfortunately she doesn't work there anymore. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom