places to shoot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so like my title says im looking for extra places to shoot on the cheap. or maybe try out a different gun range. i got a friend in kingfisher about a hour drive, a friend in harrah about a hour drive, used to have a friend on banner road id shoot shotguns with, ive been to quite a few gun ranges around here in okc. actually left one once just cause i felt unsafe when a man and women were having an argument. i always heard of some WMA where you can go if you have a hunting/fishing licence or something. i dont know. i live in yukon so would be cool to meet someone round here with some land where i dont have to drive super far or goto a gun range with dumb rules. whats the point in a bumpfire stock if you can only shoot 1 round per second or whatever it is right?

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so like my title says im looking for extra places to shoot on the cheap. or maybe try out a different gun range. i got a friend in kingfisher about a hour drive, a friend in harrah about a hour drive, used to have a friend on banner road id shoot shotguns with, ive been to quite a few gun ranges around here in okc. actually left one once just cause i felt unsafe when a man and women were having an argument. i always heard of some WMA where you can go if you have a hunting/fishing licence or something. i dont know. i live in yukon so would be cool to meet someone round here with some land where i dont have to drive super far or goto a gun range with dumb rules. whats the point in a bumpfire stock if you can only shoot 1 round per second or whatever it is right?

I wish i knew, i ended up having to go down gun ranges here in OKC.

Given the incredibly low population of Oklahoma and it's size, you'd think there'd be plenty of places to shoot and outdoor gunranges...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in Yukon too and find that Big Boys in Mustang has about all I need in an indoor range. And I don't mind the rules thing. I really don't want to be indoors next to some guy going full auto or whatever with his long gun while I'm just plinking away. Outdoors? Unless you own some private land, good luck. There's always Banner, out off I-40, south a bit on Jensen Road.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in Yukon too and find that Big Boys Range in Mustang has about all I need in an indoor range. And I really don't mind the rules. It's not my idea of a good time being in a lane at an indoor 25 yard range with some guy going full auto or whatever right next to me. Outdoors? Unless you own some private land, good luck. All of us would like to have a free place to go shoot outdoors...all of us. There's always Banner, out off I-40, and south a bit on Jensen Road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom