Pmags in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toowork

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first exposure to Dong was trying to buy a SCAR 17S he had listed when all the crazy started and he wouldn't honor his price and changed it to $20,000. All I could do was laugh on the phone when he said that. What do you say to that? Don't think I will ever be back.

Ijphater

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't ever do business with Dongs. I have no problem with a company making a profit, heck I don't even mind if you mark your products up 10-15% to make the crazy hours and pace of business worth it... but their prices are immoral :). Reputable businesses won't gouge their customers just because they can.

SportsWorld has been very fair with their pricing as far as I've seen. Support the good guys!

Toowork

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for listing one of the good guys. Just checked out their site and seems like it is a good go to for reloading. Have thought about getting into reloading sometime now I have a good source ;)

Ijphater

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for listing one of the good guys. Just checked out their site and seems like it is a good go to for reloading. Have thought about getting into reloading sometime now I have a good source ;)

You bet. You get the best service from the two sons. They have been in tulsa for a long time. I remember my dad buying my first .22 pistol for me back when they were at their old location. I've put thousands of round through it and it still shoots as good as when it was new. Can't go wrong with a 5.5" Browning Buckmark.

They have quite a range of products and even have a little cafe in the back of the store. They sell silencers as well and help with the setup of a blind trust.

Latest posts

Top Bottom