PMC ammo....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never used it. Is it good for target ammo? Atwoods has it on sale for $6.99 a box, for .223 this week with a limit of 10 boxes per person. I was thinking of getting some......opinions?

HiPower

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't shot any in probably 25 years, but when I did the only thing I noticed was the brass seemed overly brittle from a reloading standpoint. The cases didn't last as long as others. Outside of that, good stuff.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cheap enough by the box. Would imagine it will kill paper, coyotes are anything two legged just as well as most anything.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked some up for my 308 at 12 something a box,,i just wanted it for the brass mainly,,,i anneal all my brass after first firing or when buying some second hand.....
I shot the pmc ammo out of my savage 10fp,,, was not accurate for that gun at all....but was good for barrel breakin....a bunch of my hand loads were not accurate in that gun either....took quite a few recipes to find a good one,

i went back and got more pmc to see if it was barrel breakin problems,,,nope still dont shoot well out of that gun...the brass has been loaded over 5 times and shot,,,no bad news on the brass to speak of

Latest posts

Top Bottom