Point don't shoot bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If pointing a weapon would make a person reconsider their current course of action and hopefully prevent me from shooting them, I'm all for it.

I'm sure the Left will throw a fit, after all, they were predicting daily OK Corral scenarios back in the mid 90's

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I can stop a perp by pointing, that seems more logical to me than stopping him by shooting. The point is to make them stop; right?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
SO if I pull my gun and the hostile stops I still have to kill/shoot him!!! Surely both sides of the isle will see that this law needs passed!

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Statistically, I've read that 99% of the time a gun is used to stop a crime, it is brandished, not shot. Sorry, this was a few years ago and I don't have the article.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had two democrats try to rob me at a car wash one night, the sight of my pistol being out (did not point) sent them scurrying. LEO told me that there had been 6 armed robberies at car wash's in the past month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom