Poland for the win!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perfect.

At first I thought he was going to be flying to meet a woman he had met online, but pretty soon I figured it out.

I must be getting as old as some of you ****s, this actually made me tear up. <sigh>

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why that one bad word in there? I'm sure the English book didn't contain it. That one word ruined it for me.

He had watched the movie.

To me, a word is just a word. The problem is the 'intent' behind the word. I'm sure he didn't have the 'intent' usually associated with that word. (Also not sure that an American station would censor a Polish word in an American commercial. Most people would have no clue anyways.)

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The movie had it in it OK. That doesn't mean this documentary has to. Little kids can't watch it now. It would have been a very good motivational thing but I still don't like what they did and I'm done ruining this thread.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The movie had it in it OK. That doesn't mean this documentary has to. Little kids can't watch it now. It would have been a very good motivational thing but I still don't like what they did and I'm done ruining this thread.

You forget that other countries don't have the same hangups on words that America, which is still stuck in the victorian age it seems, does. I did an install for an exchange student who was going to Rhema and she was dropping f bombs like crazy. I had to inform her that here in the states that is considered vulgar language, especially at a bible college lol.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I am not a fan of cussing on TV, I do know Europe's standards are different than ours so I can let it pass. What bothered me more was a grown man taking a bath with a rubber ducky. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom