Polarized Leftest Viewpoints

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The left is entirely different in their perceptions. Listening to them is like jumping into icewater.

Here's a fellow with 250,000 followers who insists that Trump be put on trial and completely opposes anything less.
"There's never been anything like the crimes of this president"
Start listening at around 8:05.......Hard to imagine just how polarized parts of the public are.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If what is released on his taxes is true, he should be put on trial... time will tell.

If it was true, and he did anything illegal, the IRS would be all over him and the Dimocrats in congress would be leading the charge. Instead of just throwing out lies to the simple minded.

Raptor62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it was true, and he did anything illegal, the IRS would be all over him and the Dimocrats in congress would be leading the charge. Instead of just throwing out lies to the simple minded.
Rich not paying taxes doesn't bother me they employ lots of people who pay taxes. Lots of rich folk in Oklahoma. The government gives tax breaks to bring business here...kind of backfired on the GM plant.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rich not paying taxes doesn't bother me they employ lots of people who pay taxes. Lots of rich folk in Oklahoma. The government gives tax breaks to bring business here...kind of backfired on the GM plant.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Funny thing is, they do pay a ton of taxes when you figure it all up. It is just never enough for the Democrats.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The irs is all over him. That has been pending since he’s been pres. different issue though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom