Police Teen-Cadets Steal Patrol Cars in Los Angeles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The three were part of a program for teen volunteers who work in police stations and go through an academy to learn about the criminal justice system.
Well, they'll definitely get the chance to learn about the criminal justice system!
Authorities are still trying to figure out exactly when the cars were taken, but Beck said investigators were looking into the possibility that at least one of the vehicles had been missing since May 28.
LAPD detectives, hard at work.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The three were part of a program for teen volunteers who work in police stations and go through an academy to learn about the criminal justice system."

Looks like a successful program..

mtnboomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midwest City (usually)/Eufaula (when possible)
Sounds like one time some friends and I were walking along the Bricktown canal and started a conversation with an OKC cop who was there. He said one time they found one of their police golf carts submerged in the canal. It wasn't found until the canal was drained in the fall for maintenance. Apparently it had been missing for several months, but no one ever reported it. :homer:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like one time some friends and I were walking along the Bricktown canal and started a conversation with an OKC cop who was there. He said one time they found one of their police golf carts submerged in the canal. It wasn't found until the canal was drained in the fall for maintenance. Apparently it had been missing for several months, but no one ever reported it. :homer:

I've "heard" some stories about the golf carts at the Governor's Mansion, too. :blush: Your tax dollars at work ...:grumble:

Latest posts

Top Bottom