Polymer 80 kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big stink being made on these on the Glocks and AR kits.

Does anyone know of someone else that has used the Glock ones? Either the Polymer 80, or thev80% arms? :D Asking for a friend.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I could see them going the way of the bump stock under Biden/Harris/o’roarke. A trail of credit card purchases would have to be done and I don’t think they want to tie the resources up to do that, but you never know. I don’t think we’ll know the level of gun control they will seek until its to late.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Polymer80's have a nice feel to them. Know someone who has made a few for personal use. I have shot one and to be honest I like the polymer 80 frame better than the Glock. The stippling on the grip just feels better in my hand. Wish I had bought a couple way back.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought one several years ago and had everything on hand to complete it but a slide . . . I ended up selling it all.

The frame itself seemed to be pretty decent.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been wanting one for a while now specifically because (from what I've read) they have a more 1911 grip angle, but I've just never pulled the trigger (pun intended). Unfortunately, right now I'm going to have to shy away from them unless I can find some random dude on the street that is selling one for cash. :-)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never fired a Glock... but if the grip angle is noticeably different on these, won't a Glock mag be at the wrong angle to feed properly?

Just a thought. :drunk2:
Yes, grip angle on glocks is totally different than a 1911. I have both platforms. The 1911 comes naturally to me because that is the platform I shoot the most. When switching to the glock the muzzle is always up at presentation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom