Poor Chuba has to stop tweeting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSU will be much better without him. We survived a lot more than his racial ass and we will survive this.
I'm betting he will not go to the NFL kinda like Kapernuck.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU will be much better without him. We survived a lot more than his racial ass and we will survive this.
I'm betting he will not go to the NFL kinda like Kapernuck.
Kapernick went to the NFL. Actually pretty successful as a QB. His demise started when he started dating a muslim lady that hates America. His performance on the field went downhill because of no reason anybody knows but him and was benched.
The NFL has actually given him an opportunity to retain his position with an offer to work out in front of scouts, and he refused putting on a youtube show instead.
He is a social activist and is making more money doing that than playing for the national fools league.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kapernick went to the NFL. Actually pretty successful as a QB. His demise started when he started dating a muslim lady that hates America. His performance on the field went downhill because of no reason anybody knows but him and was benched.
The NFL has actually given him an opportunity to retain his position with an offer to work out in front of scouts, and he refused putting on a youtube show instead.
He is a social activist and is making more money doing that than playing for the national fools league.
Uhh, yeah I know he went to the NFL. I'm predicting Chuba will be treated as a pariah like Kaperbutthole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom