possible ebola in dallas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were talking about deep vein thrombosis on KTOK this morning. It will kill as many as an estimated 300,000 people in the US this year and it is highly preventable if you just get off your ass and move around often. No one is concerned about that though.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were talking about deep vein thrombosis on KTOK this morning. It will kill as many as an estimated 300,000 people in the US this year and it is highly preventable if you just get off your ass and move around often. No one is concerned about that though.

But that is a self inflicted disease. Ebola, if an outbreak were to occur, would affect all regardless of age, sex, gender, race, level of health, etc.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But that is a self inflicted disease. Ebola, if an outbreak were to occur, would affect all regardless of age, sex, gender, race, level of health, etc.
Kinda ironic eh? Almost 100% avoidable, Very deadly but since theres a cure (exerciser a little), it doesnt worry anyone. So is the scare because we dont have control even if we might die, we just want to know we are in control? Yet we do nothing.
No, I must go walk about, I've been sitting at my desk for an hour.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is the scare because we dont have control even if we might die, we just want to know we are in control? Yet we do nothing.

Probably not so much the scare as it is the distraction.

Worrying about and/or dealing with things we can actually control is too painful for many…it requires too much self analysis and critique as well as a change of behavior.

In walks Ebola and ISIS and I can forget the fact that I'm obese, my wife ignores me, my kids are out of control or I hate my job. I can blame Obama, illegals etc…and I don't have to change a thing! Winning!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Worrying about and/or dealing with things we can actually control is too painful for many…it requires too much self analysis and critique as well as a change of behavior.

In walks Ebola and ISIS and I can forget the fact that I'm obese, my wife ignores me, my kids are out of control or I hate my job. I can blame Obama, illegals etc…and I don't have to change a thing! Winning!

Boy, that's the truth, if I ever saw it.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Very good.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I say we ban the word Ebola from OSA.......................................until one of us actually comes home with a bleeding anus at least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom