Post apocalypse locations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing how a little real-life experience can be such an eye-opener... :D
Yeah whats funny though is how quick they forget. Home Depot and Lowes were selling generators like crazy during and after that one. Within a year, craigslist had hundreds of generators for sale. Guess they figure it wont ever happen again...…. seriously?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Know the feeling, go to the the family plot in the Northwoods of Wisconsin to freeze my six off every year:freezing:

BTW, I seem to remember that it got pretty friggin cold at night over there too. That is until you got accustomed to it.
Oh it did get cold over there too, but not that wet north-eastern US kind of cold.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LMAO, I had to google that ****. never heard of it before. Watched a few vids and your right, EPIC!!!!

Had to spend a few weeks up there in a tech school. Instructor was going on a Saturday evening up to Sunday morning pub crawl with the group he hangs with. We probably covered 75 miles easily with 5 stops at pubs. Made a great big circle back to his place. Driving those trails at high speed by headlights is surreal.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pub crawl indeed... :drunk2:

Attachments

• drunk_cross.jpg
    drunk_cross.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 109

Latest posts

Top Bottom