Post 'em

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
shoulda hunted today instead od fighting that warm wind yesterday! I've hunted four different places since i shot my buck on the first monday of the season. i havn't even seen a doe to shoot at. will try one more time this evening, then its bird mode.

jacque1282

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My husband tagged a doe tonight. I'm at work and this is the only picture I got of it. Glad he finally got to fill a tag. He doesn't get off work much in the oil field.

i1112.photobucket.com_albums_k488_jacque1282_facebook__602667089jpg.jpg

headhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
On opening day this old deer walked up to a small waterhole with two more bucks. Watched him for several minutes and decided to try to take him. He went 60-70 yards and piled up. I waited a while before I went to recover him and saw a lone doe at 200 yards walking along a dry creek. After determining she didn't have a fawn I took her. First deer at 7AM and the second one at 8AM.IMG957137.jpg

jacque1282

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On opening day this old deer walked up to a small waterhole with two more bucks. Watched him for several minutes and decided to try to take him. He went 60-70 yards and piled up. I waited a while before I went to recover him and saw a lone doe at 200 yards walking along a dry creek. After determining she didn't have a fawn I took her. First deer at 7AM and the second one at 8AM.View attachment 24762

That's a heck of an opening day. And a real nice buck. Congrats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom