Post 'em

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little late but thought I'd post a pic of my grandson's deer.

i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_ColtonsDeer2.jpg

He was pretty proud of it.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hav'nt had much time to be on the computer with hunting and work,Just looked at everyones deer.there sure was a few big boys in them,and the ladies put it on them for sure and it is so good to see all the young people that has been out hunting,a very big congrats to goes out to everyone.
We had alot fun hunting this season so far and looking foward to bowing hunting again when it turns cold and the bucks start hitting the feed,Me and my 15 yr old on opening evening seen a monster real heavy 160 class 10 point at 300 yrds to far for his 30/30 waiting for it to get closer nieghbors pulled up and scared it off this was in caddo county,the next day against my sons wishes we went to woodward county and that evening he turned down this buck,i said why you do that and he said if he had shot him he could'nt go back to caddo county and hunt the heavy 10 he took a cell phone pic at 40 yds.he has only killed two deer and he turns this buck down i was proud of him.the pic of the dead buck i killed 4 days later with a bow might be same buck he turned down idk.
i1146.photobucket.com_albums_o537_DEER365_Chrisbuck2.png

i1146.photobucket.com_albums_o537_DEER365_Chrisbuck1.jpg

i1146.photobucket.com_albums_o537_DEER365_Roger2.jpg

the highlight of my 2012 season was going with my grandson on his first deer hunt and him getting one
i1146.photobucket.com_albums_o537_DEER365_Daltonsfirstdeer.jpg

and here is a buck a guy killed in oklahoma 168" 8 point that he thought was 8 1/2 or 9 1/2 yrs old,just goes to show you what mind could of been down the road if i would of let him walked i think mine was 3 1/2 yrs
i1146.photobucket.com_albums_o537_DEER365_Field_photo.jpg

Also there was a young man that here on okshooters ask for someone to help out on deer hunting he is in the airforce.me and the boys was honored to have him come along on the last two days and try to get him a doe he was'nt able to get one he most lilely think my user name should be nodeer 24/7.hopefully he can get one in the holiday doe hunts if there is anybody that might be a little closer for him to get a doe let us know he was a great young man.here he is with my boys
i1146.photobucket.com_albums_o537_DEER365_Anthonyandboys.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom