Post 'em

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas deeraholic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i584.photobucket.com_albums_ss290_mattmayo_IMG9503701_zpse0911196.jpg
i584.photobucket.com_albums_ss290_mattmayo_1127120914a1_zpsaffa25d9.jpg
i584.photobucket.com_albums_ss290_mattmayo_Mobile_2BUploads_IMG_9183.jpg
Hopefully I can get these pictures to post of the nice 11 point I got on November 27th.

Texas deeraholic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I got the pictures to post, I guess I should give the info. This is at my dad's place in Bentley, Ok. I caught this one making his last mistake at 7:30 am. I move away from the feeders in late October when the bucks seem to loose interest in corn, and I move to high trafic open areas. This buck was out cruising and checking does in a field where the deer are forced to come into the open to cross from the timber in the front of the property to the timber in the back. One of my friends shot a nice 9 point in the same spot this year, so I'm thinking this field may be the perfect spot for a food plot next year.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody got deer hittin their feeders during daylight again with this cold weather? I am planning a last weekend bow hunt, hoping the cold pushes them to the corn like it did last year!

Pulled cams a couple days ago, deer there every day until about from just before light till 8:30am and showing back up about 4:15pm and then off and on till about 9pm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom