Post up this years predators.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
okhunter

Very Nice! So how are you liking that rifle?

Hi, Scott. I really like the R-15. I don't think I would have gotten two on Sunday if I were using my bolt gun. The R-15 is really fun to shoot.

Thanks to Dennishoddy I am now looking for risers to get the scope up just a little. Hopeful;y that will make acquiring a target a little quicker. Who knows, next time (with risers) maybe I can bag three.:rubhands:

Good job, twocan. Those are nice looking dogs!

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good job Twocan! I took off work all day yesterday and called and only had a pair come in on the last stand of the day. I never saw them as I was running the shotgun but my buddy watching down wind let the first one come in until it caught his scent and then got a shot at the other one as it looked over a terrace from 125 yrds and missed. It was fun being out all day anyway and getting to spend some time with an old friend.

buster11

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I had done some calling last weekend and had two yotes come charging in right to us about 60 to 90 seconds after i hit the mouth call. They spooked at about 60 yards when they caught movement from me. They booked it out of there and i missed the only shot i got off. I don't know howmany times that has happened to me, so off to bass pro and picked up a foxpro spitfire and a quiver critter cottontail decoy. Used the new tools to call the other night and had a bobcat staking in on the decoy. All of it's attention was on the decoy wich allowed me make a clean 75 yard shot. First bobcat ever. Makes wonder why I waited so long to get an electronic call and the decoy worked great.
i1228.photobucket.com_albums_ee457_dw70k5_IMG_0203.jpg

buster11

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Okie4570 and imhntn. Okie4570, we started out with the jackrabbit distress and also used the cottontail and baby cottontail. There was a pack of yotes to the north east that sounded close, so i used some of the howls and locator calls to see if they would respond or come check it out. I'm fairly new hunting predators, not really sure what i'm doing, but i would play a distress call for about a min. or so and then wait a min. Took about 30 min for the bobcat to come in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom