Post Your WANENMACHER'S Gun Show Finds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found this 4566 police trade in .45acp..Its a decocker only model which is what I was looking for Paid only $375+tax ..They had another 4566 with regular smith grips i put on layaway for the same price at the same dealer...Next cheapest I found at the show were around $500-550 but in better shape also online they are going for about $450 so I am pretty happy with the 2 guns prices. Bonus uis they Trijicon night sights.These should have another 20K rounds in them each easy..Favorite part of the gun is the flat hammer..

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c331_goodoleboy_DSCF3272.jpg

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c331_goodoleboy_DSCF3273.jpg

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c331_goodoleboy_DSCF3274.jpg

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found this 4566 police trade in .45acp..Its a decocker only model which is what I was looking for Paid only $375+tax ..They had another 4566 with regular smith grips i put on layaway for the same price at the same dealer...Next cheapest I found at the show were around $500-550 but in better shape also online they are going for about $450 so I am pretty happy with the 2 guns prices. Bonus uis they Trijicon night sights.These should have another 20K rounds in them each easy..Favorite part of the gun is the flat hammer..

You did just fine on that.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to wanenmacher show today and found the usual prices generally too high
but bought an 1100 remington as a project gun and a Saiga 223 I hope to use.

Do you plan to convert the Saiga? I have to ask because that's pretty much the entirety of my hobby these days.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found a whole bunch of Benjamins and a New, Complete Black Rain Upper/Lower. Got a RRA nat'l match trigger kit for $80. Got a BOHICA stock for my new Black Rain stuff. Had a great time. Still sore from carrying too much crap!

Latest posts

Top Bottom