Practical Shootings Defensive Vehicle Assault class AAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from this class and thought I'd share my thoughts. In a word.... awesome! I learned more today about fighting in and around a vehicle in three hours then any other class I've been to in my 8+ year LE career. Being able to shoot through windshields from inside a vehicle is more fun then i can describe. It was also cool that we got to swap out the windshield after every pair went so we all got to shoot fresh windshields. I appreciated that very much. I have no doubt the stuff we learned today will help save lives. There was a lot of cameras out so hopefully someone can share cause I didn't bring mine. I believe this was a LE only class but Practical Shooting has classes open to civilians as well. Just check their website for classes. www.practicalshooting.net If anyone has pics or video from the class they don't want to post can you email them to me at least?

cheech_029

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya it was a great class! I've never been able to shoot through a windshield either. It was a blast. Thanks again to Wes and Chad.

Videos are being posted and pics are beginning to circulate as well.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bwaaa! Funny guys. I do like how he called out contact front and I sat there for a second like a goon before it donned on me to shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom