Practical Shootings Defensive Vehicle Assault class AAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyatt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.bragg.army.mil/82dv/History.htm

This may not be an official site, I'm not sure, not really experienced with .mil addresses, and the last update to it was in January, so... It may be just another guys attempt at re-writing history, you know, been there, done that types...

Of course there are the TOP SECRET units of the 82nd... I think...

Wyatt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you, Wes, for extending the oakleaf, but after the attacks from your students, it would seem a bit pointless for me to attend - left a bad taste in my mouth from the LEOs that were so easily offended from my critique. I apoligize if I came across the wrong way, but the information I posted is valuable, and valid.

I moved back to OK from NC because my wife and I have family here - and the people are more down-to-earth and friendly. I'll continue to attend training, but with another OK-based training school that validates their courses by training doctrine and standards.

I extend the same gesture to you, and will see if they are receptive to the idea for you to be a guest at one of their courses.

Thanks again,

- Paul S.

Sorry, I can't offer an olive branch, nor an over extended oakleaf, olives are in the green zone, I think, might get one there. Oak leaf clusters are on medals, I think, and I don't authorize them. Just wrote a few of them up for those that have been there and done that. I will stop now...

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a question. What did the guy in video number four say at the end? IT looks like he was stung by a wasp or something.

Sorry to jump in. I just really want to know what happened.

cheech_029

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a question. What did the guy in video number four say at the end? IT looks like he was stung by a wasp or something.

Sorry to jump in. I just really want to know what happened.

That poor officer was tortured with a spent piece of warm brass. You can see the hand come in just before he reacts to it. Poor guy...good thing one of his fellow officers was there to help him out with this.

LWysocki

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Justin Timberlake has lots of experience with using his hands. BTW AL, I LOL'ed HARD when I looked at your avatar! Always saw it, never knew the reason behind it, now that I do, it's friggin hilarious! :P

my hands are so hairy, I have problems holding eggrolls when I eat them......I may have to enlist the assistance of JT aka Justin Timberlake....ROTFLMFAO

cheech_029

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because a Hmong and Polock can't bring sexy back themselves doesn't mean they have to pick on the blessed one with the extremely soft hands.

What the heck happened to this thread? I'm guessing you two's AAR is on a more appropriate site about Asian meets Kielbasa After Action Reporting?

Latest posts

Top Bottom