Praise for TDSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadtx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize as I posted this in another thread, but I think it will be lost there.

I completed the Advanced Concealed Carry class with TDSA this weekend (Sept 26-27). What a mind blowing experience! I am still incredibly sore from all the hands on drills and scenarios. My fingers can barely type and I can't lift my arms past my shoulders (Thanks, Eric). And I love this feeling.

I can honestly say that I have a new mindset on life and for protecting myself and my loved ones. In sum, be a sheep dog rather than a sheep and give myself permission to win in any and every situation. Lessons that reach far beyond survival and protection. I have felt a renewed confidence for life in general.

I learned I have a great deal to learn. I was highly impressed with the skills and experience of the staff and their ability to communicate to the class. I have never had formal defense training and I can't say enough about this experience. I plan to make this a regular habit--as I now know it needs to be.

Many thanks to all the staff: Marshall, Billy, Eric, Jeremy, Kai and others. Superb job, gentlemen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom