Prep for a quarantine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...o-containment-zone-new-rochelle-a9391296.html

National Guard deployed to New York, if you think its to hand out hot meals, I have a secret to tell you.....its to enforce quarantine with force.
Here it is Sunday, and there have no people in Rochester NY shot or detained by the NG since Wednesday. When does it start? People are recovering. Has the outbreak became more rapant? Do we need to bring in death squads to eliminate those infected for the good of the majority that aren't sick?
Do you post on Reddit?

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here it is Sunday, and there have no people in Rochester NY shot or detained by the NG since Wednesday. When does it start? People are recovering. Has the outbreak became more rapant? Do we need to bring in death squads to eliminate those infected for the good of the majority that aren't sick?
Do you post on Reddit?

Lol you think this is over?

This is just beginning. At the very least schools are closing for 8-16 weeks. Wait for it to spread some more with asymptomatic carriers and long incubation.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol you think this is over?

This is just beginning.
You just can't post BS without backup for your statements. If you want street creds, you have to quote some sort of reliable data to back up your statement. I'm calling 14% bullshat. Prove me wrong with the proper stats and I'll eat crow. Until then, your a cowboy with no cows.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You just can't post BS without backup for your statements. If you want street creds, you have to quote some sort of reliable data to back up your statement. I'm calling 14% bullshat. Prove me wrong with the proper stats and I'll eat crow. Until then, your a cowboy with no cows.

Here you go.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/us/coronavirus-deaths-estimate.amp.html

Choke on that.

200,000 to 1.7 million deaths.

You are just living in normalcy bias land.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a scenario, not fact. Keep trying. Nothing like those numbers have happened in the US. Let keep it in the US.

We would need to test for it first.....oklahoma isnt testing much right now, by the time this smacks your community in the face it will be too late. 5-37 day incubation periods and asymptomatic carriers tend to do that.

I mean look at what that dipshit governor just did, tweeting a picture of him and his kids in a packed restaurant. Wont end well for him after this massive failure.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We would need to test for it first.....oklahoma isnt testing much right now, by the time this smacks your community in the face it will be too late. 5-37 day incubation periods and asymptomatic carriers tend to do that.

I mean look at what that dipshit governor just did, tweeting a picture of him and his kids in a packed restaurant. Wont end well for him after this massive failure.
3 found with the disease in Ok. Two international travelers from Italy, the third went to Washington State which is a hotspot and was quarantined as soon as he got home.
Person #1 has now recovered with two positive tests. Minimal symptoms. Person #2 is recovering nicely. Person #3 has about 12 days to test again.
Holy bejuses this is a pandemic? The Governor can't even go out with his family? I had 14 family at a restaurant yesterday and wife and I were at a restaurant tonight in Tulsa.
I'll be going into self quarantine tomorrow when heading home to the farm. Might just go fishing and do some shed hunting on the ATV bristling with self defense weapons to ward off the approaching zombie apocalypse should they approach the defensive perimeter.
Should they breach that defensive line, I have an oil filled moat to set on fire that will discourage most climate change zombies in the crowd.
Those old white guy zombies that don't care about the oil filled moat and toxic smoke will be met with a wall of AOC and Pelosi life sized posters. No old white guy zombie can penetrate that defense.
They will be forced to run amuck in the opposite direction in abject fear that they may have to look upon those posters one more time.
I feel safe and secure behind my defenses.
Let me know via our secure communications if I need to alter my defensive line to be more fluid for the hoards approaching.
I'm a new operator in this theater of operations......

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I just wonder if he has moved out of mom's basement yet? The Wu Flu is not as deadly as H1N1 at least not at this time.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wonder if he has moved out of mom's basement yet? The Wu Flu is not as deadly as H1N1 at least not at this time.
That's what the Italians were saying a couple of weeks ago. So we're standing on the beach and the water's getting a little choppy but what's the big deal about a hurricane?
Everybody just needs to show a little patience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom