Prep for a quarantine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would be more than happy to sit at home for awhile....the USAF says I'm essential so I don't get to. :(
Sorry ZH, this is America. I can’t be ordered in to my home. I may do it on my own accord, but I’ll make that decision.

31787eaad5316018cebcb9abd1d7a922.jpg

Bring on the quarantine. Plenty of elk and deer with some bacon in there.
Freezer #2 is for fish and frozen veggi's.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Go read the emergency health powers act and get back to me on that.... You are so wrong it ****ing hurts my head.

Read about the kentucky man who broke quarantine and now has his own police officer enforcing it.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/health-and-medicine/article241200076.html

When you are a danger to an entire community, you will be FORCED to stay the **** home you jagoff.

The articles I'm finding about MSEHPA state that they are drafts and not legislation. Sounds like they'll be tied up in courts instantly if it was attempted to be used. The ALCU is against it I see.

Here's the rest of the story, I foresee lawyers in their future, he was never tested.

https://www.kystandard.com/content/...mjWM&mini=calendar-date/2020-04&quicktabs_2=0

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a Citrix Administrator. Of all the career choices I made the one that provides remote access to business critical applications.

Server Administration is one thing but I feel like I just won the lotto so far as job security goes.

I built some of the systems you are all using daily.. NOOA, AA, HP etc.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stafford act and 2 week national quarantine in 48-72.

Mark it.

Love to see the rednecks faces when their idol Trump says they cant leave their house except grocery and pharmacy. Get rekt.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Citrix Administrator. Of all the career choices I made the one that provides remote access to business critical applications.

Server Administration is one thing but I feel like I just won the lotto so far as job security goes.

I built some of the systems you are all using daily.. NOOA, AA, HP etc.

Im migrating a nice sized state agency to citrix in 3 weeks....too bad they wouldnt listen to me 3 months ago.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom