Prepper engineering: card #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a roll of bailing wire in the toolbox, about 150 feet, I would use that and a piece of Electrical Tape wrapped sticky side out on the end of the wire to stick to the bolt and pull it up if I can see it.
I learned this seeing someone using a balloon on a really long string, with masking tape stuck to it sticky side out, to retrieve childrens lost balloons in shepherd mall, when it was still a mall.

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a roll of bailing wire in the toolbox, about 150 feet, I would use that and a piece of Electrical Tape wrapped sticky side out on the end of the wire to stick to the bolt and pull it up if I can see it.
I learned this seeing someone using a balloon on a really long string, with masking tape stuck to it sticky side out, to retrieve childrens lost balloons in shepherd mall, when it was still a mall.

You may also just be able to make a hook in the bailing wire, hook the bolt, and pull it out.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is what I was thinking as well... all Okie roads have tar in cracks in the road... dig some out warm it up so way and put it on the end of a stick.

CoyoteStalker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and your problem is? You have everything needed to Okie lasso the bolt using the additional tools to guide the Okie lasso made from wire ties. Then you need to get the heck out of there.

Sent from the hunting cabin

CoyoteStalker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_10_157e96cf88ef45ac6c735feb7f15cfeb.jpg

Sent from the hunting cabin

Latest posts

Top Bottom