prepper/survival clan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How likely will you join up with like minded people?
Will you?
Have you?
Is there really a need if you dont live in a large city(okc,tulsa)?

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live around like minded people, and there has been some small talk about what we would do. All this happens when drinking lots of beer...:drooling:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again it depends on the situation. In an economic collapse or most other scenarios I think a group working to together for farming, food gathering and defense has a greater chance of making it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After reading about the collapes in Argentina and Bosnia, im really leery about inviting anyone into my group.

This ... I'm really not good with people ... It would be better for everyone concerned if I just stayed over here in my own little corner of the world and everybody else stayed ... over ... THERE ... WAY OVER THERE ...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This ... I'm really not good with people ... It would be better for everyone concerned if I just stayed over here in my own little corner of the world and everybody else stayed ... over ... THERE ... WAY OVER THERE ...

Ahhhh you know the wifey and I would let you and GC join us if things got hairy. Only met you folks a couple of times in person but I trust you. You might shoot me over my bad jokes but that is the risk I take. :D

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan on being the skinny half dead gremlin guy who scavenges from the dead and scurries through the ruble of civilization. Sure ill be your friend, but you better watch your back and sleep with one eye open.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhhh you know the wifey and I would let you and GC join us if things got hairy. Only met you folks a couple of times in person but I trust you. You might shoot me over my bad jokes but that is the risk I take. :D

LOL ... GC says "He says that now, wait 'til he catches you in the morning before you have your shower and coffee ..." :tounge:

You know, he's really not a very nice to me sometimes ... :grumble:

:rollingla

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan on being the skinny half dead gremlin guy who scavenges from the dead and scurries through the ruble of civilization. Sure ill be your friend, but you better watch your back and sleep with one eye open.

You know EVERYBODY sleeps sometime, even skinny half dead gremlin guys who scavenge ... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom