prepper/survival clan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL ... GC says "He says that now, wait 'til he catches you in the morning before you have your shower and coffee ..." :tounge:

You know, he's really not a very nice to me sometimes ... :grumble:

:rollingla

Ah but when you are trying to wake up I will be going to bed, so you will be GC and wifeys problem. :D :D

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How likely will you join up with like minded people? Unlikely unless things get very, very bad...I hate people and it's nearly impossible to tell who is truly "like minded".

Will you? All depends on the situation.

Have you? I have made contact with, and developed loose relationships with a few people that have the potential to be allies.

Is there really a need if you dont live in a large city(okc,tulsa)? Absolutely yes unless you have a large family unit already. In truly hard times it will be hard work from sun up to sun down...with the additional requirement of 24/7 security, even in the sticks. You can't plant a field and patrol your section at the same time. Can't fetch water and improve your defenses at the same time etc...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How likely will you join up with like minded people? Unlikely unless things get very, very bad...I hate people and it's nearly impossible to tell who is truly "like minded".

Will you? All depends on the situation.

Have you? I have made contact with, and developed loose relationships with a few people that have the potential to be allies.

Is there really a need if you dont live in a large city(okc,tulsa)? Absolutely yes unless you have a large family unit already. In truly hard times it will be hard work from sun up to sun down...with the additional requirement of 24/7 security, even in the sticks. You can't plant a field and patrol your section at the same time. Can't fetch water and improve your defenses at the same time etc...

very good answers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom