Preppers and fitness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I figured. I'll have a lightweight AR built by then.

Another question; about how many rounds, rifle and handgun?

Dependes on your choice of weapon for the CQ stage. I'm carryin' 80 rounds rifle, 75 rounds pistol, and plan on using pistol for that CQ stuff.

Website is up and running, lotsa pictures and stuff we didn't have before - COF is on there, too, so you can study that and decide how many rounds of what you need.
Got a Garand? Best overall with a Garand gets a special award.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like we almost have a relay team. Sunshine is the youngest, I vote her to anchor.
Just remember my shooting isnt the best. I need to practice some but I dont know how much range time will help. I watched a couple videos from one of the other run n guns that now has me wondering what I am thinking considering this.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remember my shooting isnt the best. I need to practice some but I dont know how much range time will help. I watched a couple videos from one of the other run n guns that now has me wondering what I am thinking considering this.

Oh don't start second guessing yourself!! I'd only been shooting a month when I shot my first USPSA match. As long as you know and follow the safety rules, that is all that matters. And you haven't really shot until you shoot a competition ... ANY competition ... we'll work on your shooting ... we can talk at lunch Thursday!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dependes on your choice of weapon for the CQ stage. I'm carryin' 80 rounds rifle, 75 rounds pistol, and plan on using pistol for that CQ stuff.

Website is up and running, lotsa pictures and stuff we didn't have before - COF is on there, too, so you can study that and decide how many rounds of what you need.
Got a Garand? Best overall with a Garand gets a special award.

Nope no Garand. Way to heavy for my out of shape self. But Man this looks like so much fun. Sure wish I would a got interested in this stuff before I started breaking down.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Like BB said, don't doubt yourself. It's just another way to shoot n have fun. Take your time, test your gear, shoot some bullets, try not to hurt yourself. Laugh alot.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_Wxhzxtj.jpg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, y'all got me interested.

BB, I got the PF 3yrs ago. Was in a boot sentenced to the recliner for 6 weeks. Shots in the heel. OUCH
Am at about 95% recovered. Cold weather gives me fits. Dr. wanted to do surgery, but recovery was 15 months off work, minimum.
Starting to have some pain in the other heel now. Try to spend 1 day a week with it elevated and stable. So far, no Drs and no surgeries.

We could all band together and create a gimp and geezers division. We'll show the whipper snappers a thing or two. And provide a few laughs for the highlight film.

What website shows the CoF, loc, and date?

Latest posts

Top Bottom