Preppers and fitness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remember my shooting isnt the best. I need to practice some but I dont know how much range time will help. I watched a couple videos from one of the other run n guns that now has me wondering what I am thinking considering this.

you n me both. I've got this bum defective eyeball and I over think, especially distance.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, y'all got me interested.

BB, I got the PF 3yrs ago. Was in a boot sentenced to the recliner for 6 weeks. Shots in the heel. OUCH
Am at about 95% recovered. Cold weather gives me fits. Dr. wanted to do surgery, but recovery was 15 months off work, minimum.
Starting to have some pain in the other heel now. Try to spend 1 day a week with it elevated and stable. So far, no Drs and no surgeries.

We could all band together and create a gimp and geezers division. We'll show the whipper snappers a thing or two. And provide a few laughs for the highlight film.

What website shows the CoF, loc, and date?
Okrunngun.com

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, y'all got me interested.

BB, I got the PF 3yrs ago. Was in a boot sentenced to the recliner for 6 weeks. Shots in the heel. OUCH
Am at about 95% recovered. Cold weather gives me fits. Dr. wanted to do surgery, but recovery was 15 months off work, minimum.
Starting to have some pain in the other heel now. Try to spend 1 day a week with it elevated and stable. So far, no Drs and no surgeries.

We could all band together and create a gimp and geezers division. We'll show the whipper snappers a thing or two. And provide a few laughs for the highlight film.

What website shows the CoF, loc, and date?

Hmmmm ... yeah ... I've been staying off it and sleeping in those danged boots to keep everything stretched. No shots ... yet ... and not if I can help it, I might add ... :lookaroun

My left foot is already MARKEDLY better ... my right foot is gonna be the one that takes a while ...

You know ... maybe we could rent some hoverounds ... :naughty: :rotflmao:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_Wxhzxtj.jpg

I ALWAYS carry a chocolate bar in my possible bag, for emergencies.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's sold out now. 'Bout a month and a half to get ready - I really need to get to the range.

Looks like we're gonna have folks from New Mexico, West Texas, South Texas, NE Missouri.... quite a lot of dedicated runners/shooters to drive that far. Some are driving 500 miles on Friday, and will run, then RO all day.

I'll say it again - the best bunch of people you'll ever see in one place.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll say it again - the best bunch of people you'll ever see in one place.

Yup. Well, except for that EK character…He's fun to be around but I can't help thinking that if I don't pay close attention I might end up drunk in the back of a stolen police car with him behind the wheel making tracks for Mexico.

Latest posts

Top Bottom