Prepping...ya'll worryin' for nuthin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
beets taste like dirt, hominy is soaked in lye and i'm not swallowing lye anything. I'm going to try to make it to a big wild game dinner in missouri this spring I think or maybe its in november? i forget? They will be serving up all manner of creatures I will probably try them all.

oh and once again BB and I are sameness. insurance-check, storm shelter-check- gun next to bed- check
except my pantry runs low now and then :-/ except for meat... were meatatarians.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
beets taste like dirt, hominy is soaked in lye and i'm not swallowing lye anything. I'm going to try to make it to a big wild game dinner in missouri this spring I think or maybe its in november? i forget? They will be serving up all manner of creatures I will probably try them all.

oh and once again BB and I are sameness. insurance-check, storm shelter-check- gun next to bed- check
except my pantry runs low now and then :-/ except for meat... were meatatarians.

Oh wait until you try duck....I'd rather lick the floor in a Port o potty at the Fair.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with Lurker66 on the duck thing. Duck sucks. I'd eat it if I had too but I wouldn't like it. Even lots of hot sauce doesn't disguise it's innate nastiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom