Pretty birds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Private land means nothing to them, telling you from experience. I hunt that area too and would appreciate it also lol. Hoddy can account for it also, NO HUNTING signs don't mean anything either.
Particularly when it comes to pheasant for some reason. A lot of guys are used to SW Kansas where this is very little fencing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Private land means nothing to them, telling you from experience. I hunt that area too and would appreciate it also lol. Hoddy can account for it also, NO HUNTING signs don't mean anything either.
Proven by my post a month or so ago of the GW busting two guys from SE of OKC driving all the way to that area to walk past two of my no trespassing signs to kill some quail in our waterway. They had more quail and some pheasant in the back of the truck. Our place wasn't the first they had trespassed on that day.
$700+ each in fines made for an expensive day, but there is a string of others right behind them that probably won't get caught sadly.
Landowners are sick of it. Now you know why knocking on a door to get hunting permission doesn't work anymore. People just don't respect property owners rights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom