Primary Arms 1-6 ACSS GEN II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What reticle does it have? are the turrets capped?

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/razor-hd-gen-2-1-6x24-riflescope-with-vmr-2-moa-reticle/reticle

Reticle is a VMR-2 MOA:
www.vortexoptics.com_uploads_ret_rzr_g2_s_1_6x24_vmr_2_moa_t.jpg

I have read you can ask them for uncapped turrets on the 1-6x but this one has capped.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bringing this back from the grave since I used a PA 1-6X at the Summer Pawnee Run N Gun on Saturday. At first I was sorry I switched out my Vortex 1-4x for this scope, after the Run N Gun, I'm glad I did.
This scope is well worth the money and the ACSS reticule works exactly as described.

UMB, wish I didn't have heat brain at the time or I would have let you fondle my scope on Saturday. #nopunintended

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bringing this back from the grave since I used a PA 1-6X at the Summer Pawnee Run N Gun on Saturday. At first I was sorry I switched out my Vortex 1-4x for this scope, after the Run N Gun, I'm glad I did.
This scope is well worth the money and the ACSS reticule works exactly as described.

UMB, wish I didn't have heat brain at the time or I would have let you fondle my scope on Saturday. #nopunintended

The first time I used the scope, I had the same feeling. Kind of regretted switching to the scope. But once you use it for it's intended purposes (run and gun and engaging targets at variable distances), the ACSS really shines. I still think the center dot could be reduced down to a 2 MOA dot with the half circle reticle half as thick, but those are really my only gripes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom