Primary Arms red dot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbi83

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone running the clones? i went with one on my build since theyve had pretty decent reviews.. anyway if anyone is running the m4 clone and 3x magnifier combo is their anyway to adjust the magnifier to center the dot?

thx

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is quite a few on here that use them. If I remember correctly EZBake wrote a good review on them. This is going to be the route I take to help see if I want a red dot with magnifier or a scope. It's a great way to help you decide what is best for you without breaking the bank. I figure if you like the PA set up, just buy the corresponding Aimpoint when the money frees up.

kbi83

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ill upload some pics later..

one more off topic question i need a bolt to finish my build and all my usual places are out of stock or back ordered... any other places besides brownells and midway?

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run an M3 MR with a 3x... the new deluxe magnifiers allow you to center by adjusting the magnifier itself... if you don't have the deluxe you can get it close by turning the magnifier in its mount... it won't be exactly centered but i got mine close... keep in mind that even if it's not centered it'll still be on target.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ill upload some pics later..

one more off topic question i need a bolt to finish my build and all my usual places are out of stock or back ordered... any other places besides brownells and midway?

Can't go wrong with bravo company. If you dont want to spend the cash on a bcm I believe there is a few other brands on their site as well.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with bravo company. If you dont want to spend the cash on a bcm I believe there is a few other brands on their site as well.

This.

Also, I've got a Primary Arms micro, and an M3 clone (I've also got a Vortex Optics M3 clone - its good too).

www.primaryarms.com is the place to get them (unless you want to go to www.ar15.com and hit up the owner - he's on there).

Primary Arms QD mount for the micro is nice - it took some adjusting (and mounting, and unmounting, and adjusting again) to get it right, but now its very solid.

I've got their QD magnifier mount and its nice - I haven't tried their flip-to-side mount yet, but I'd like to.

I honestly prefer low mounts unless you're going to use fixed BUIS or use flip-ups heavily. If you want better co-witnessing, get the high mount, but I wouldn't get the cantilever mount unless you planned on running a magnifier.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the Primary Arms M3 clone....I haven't shot my AR yet. I just got ammo Saturday. I will probably go to our range this week. I also have the Primary Arms flashlight package (quad rail, Tapco grip with storage, and primary arms tac ligt which I LOVE). Very reasonable prices...

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom