PrimerSeek

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kidding, but if we had one, **** we would never get any. If I could get them right know for. Normal price of $25-30 brick spp, srp, lp I would probably max a credit card over it, so I would be part of the problem but just a small part. That’s only 5 boxes of each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hoarder, lol.

More like I don’t like feeling like a fool when I was able too and didn’t. When you prep you don’t my have to worry about it. Like now I don’t worry, but if I ran everything I wouldn’t have surplus amounts.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More like I don’t like feeling like a fool when I was able too and didn’t. When you prep you don’t my have to worry about it. Like now I don’t worry, but if I ran everything I wouldn’t have surplus amounts.

In the days of cheap components I would come across good member deals and if I had the coin then buy it knowing at sometime I would use them. I think I am still using out of my Obama day purchases.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got stocked up before Obama got elected the first time and added a little here and there and have cut back on usage so at my going rate right now with no increases i can hold out for another 10 years or more

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when we use to complain about shipping and hazmat? I would really like to know how long it will take midway to sell out when they post notifications.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Powder valley goes down everytime they post pistol primers. They need a server and hosting upgrade. Their site is a POS. Midway sells out in less than a minute everytime they have posted primers in last 4-5 months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom