Problem with Vital Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddy-o

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need some advice from you guys. Some time ago I paid for a RRA lower and LPK from Terry. We agreed he would keep it for me and I could pick it up later at my convenience since I didn't make it to OKC very often. Money was paid to him. He told me he had the items. I made the trip to OKC several times and tried to call when I was there. I would leave messages and get no return calls. I called and got an answer few weeks ago. He told me it had been some time and he sold the items. He agreed he owed me the money. He asked how much it was and he would try to get me the money. I forwarded our PM's to him again to show exactly what it was he owed me. He told me he would send me the money. Well its been some time again and no response, or return calls. Does anyone know him? Any suggestions?
Thanks
daddy-o

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had several transactions with Terry. He works on base and has a funky schedule. I never had a problem with him other then arranging times due to his schedule.

daddy-o

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well this was my only dealing with him. I work nights so our schedules clashed on meeting times I'm sure. He got to me for 265.00. Plus he was still able to sell my stuff to someone else.
thanks

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know him well, but I bought from him in the past and I got what I paid for - I don't know why a guy that has done quite a bit of business on here would just flip the switch one day and ignore somebody, so stick with it - hopefully he will get you squared away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom