Proof liberals are nuts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And lite in the loafers too.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/08/is-leftism-an-actual-clinical-psychosis.php

Liberals.png

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Apparently if you have chronic pain issues you are just assumed to also have problems with anxiety and depression. I'm not smart enough to be anxious about anything and I don't get depressed -- I just walk away. Lol

I love my doctors now. It took me a long time to find them but they ALL take me at my word and don't try to convince me I have more problems than the ones that I already have. And on top of that they are ALL young -- and handsome!! :blush:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Apparently if you have chronic pain issues you are just assumed to also have problems with anxiety and depression. I'm not smart enough to be anxious about anything and I don't get depressed -- I just walk away. Lol

I love my doctors now. It took me a long time to find them but they ALL take me at my word and don't try to convince me I have more problems than the ones that I already have. And on top of that they are ALL young -- and handsome!! :blush:

Don't feel bad, the docs at the hospital were trying to tell me I had depression, PTSD, you name it. I told them I them I do not have depression, I am a carrier.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom