Proposed ENS @gerhard1 ‘s place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay; our fine member @gerhard1 has suggested we have another ENS at his place, on his private outdoor range. Those of us who attended the last one there had a great time. He lives in Renfrow Oklahoma north of Medford about 6 miles on Highway 81 almost to the Kansas border. He has a nice outdoor range we can shoot at and there’s a good diner fairly close for us to go eat afterwards.

What we need to know is if you want to have this ENS before Christmas, or after the first of the year.

Please reply here If you might be able to attend and which of those time frames would work best for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time we had a good response, and I think we all had a lot of fun. There were all kinds of neat toys to play with, but I think the best one was brought by Annie's husband and that was a Ruger AC556. That is a full-auto version of the mini 14, and it is a BLAST to shoot.

Come one--Come all.

Now, as to the date, it would be best to have it on a Saturday, and it is also dependent on the weather. The driveway is ion a slope and is easy to drive on in good weather but it is nearly impossible to go up-slope during and after a rain. My suggestion is to have two or three dates in mind in case of inclement weather.

I have a couple of old Colt's I haven't shot for quite a while, and I will bring my S&W Model 986 9 mm revolver. I also have an Indian Ishapore that some of you you might be interested in. That is the last bolt action rifle issued by a major power to its' troops. It saw action as late as the 1980's. It is based on the British Enfield and is chambered in 7.62 MM NATO.

deerstalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always up to shoot any kind of guns, I can bring my S&W 657-5 Classic hunter,and of course have to keep the weather in mind..

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm game. I also think having a couple dates in mind would be a good idea. And I also think after Christmas would be good. Too many people have family stuff in December.

@gerhard1 thanks for taking this bunch of rebel-rousers on again! Lol I'll dig the Ruger outta the safe and bring it again.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well. Works best for me to do this after the holidays too. It was a hoot last time and I agree with selecting a couple of dates for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm interested. Since I'm off sun-tues I will need to know a date to take that sat off. Would be nice to put some faces to the names in here. I've only met CorpsVet (super great guy) so far. Can't say I have anything interesting to shoot, but will bring what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom