Proposed ENS @gerhard1 ‘s place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Point taken.

FWIW, I'd be open to doing this on more than one date. That is, some of you could do it on one date and some on another. As a side benefit for me, I'd get to play with more of your toys that way.

:ooh2:How did I miss this??

Can some of us come on BOTH dates??:hey3:

I know what your thinking -- Girls be nuthin' but trouble ... Haha! :fallangel :kiss::rotflmao:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've found that trying to diplomatically pick a date results in a clusterfawk.
Pick a date and a backup rain day and run with it

This!!! Exactly this. I have set up several ENS in the past and no matter what you do, somebody will get left out. For those who seriously suffer butthurt by not being able to attend, I have attached the appropriate form below for them to submit in order for their grievance to be considered.

As @dennishoddy says, just select the second date, post it here (or send me a PM), and I will then post the upcoming events up in a new Dedicated ENS Thread for each date. We also need a start time, and a rough schedule. And then, once people RSVP, either send them directions or post them in the thread. Whichever way you did it last time we came up to your place to do an ENS was fine; I just can't remember...

So:
Date # 1 is Jan 26,2019 (@D.Hargroves 68th birthday)
Date # 2 is _________________.

Attachments

• 171204-Butthurt Report.jpg
    171204-Butthurt Report.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 80

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This!!! Exactly this. I have set up several ENS in the past and no matter what you do, somebody will get left out. For those who seriously suffer butthurt by not being able to attend, I have attached the appropriate form below for them to submit in order for their grievance to be considered.

As @dennishoddy says, just select the second date, post it here (or send me a PM), and I will then post the upcoming events up in a new Dedicated ENS Thread for each date. We also need a start time, and a rough schedule. And then, once people RSVP, either send them directions or post them in the thread. Whichever way you did it last time we came up to your place to do an ENS was fine; I just can't remember...

So:
Date # 1 is Jan 26,2019 (@D.Hargroves 168th birthday)
Fixed it for you. :rubhands:

Give me a day or so to pin the second date down.

Decisions, decisions.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So:
Date # 1 is Jan 26,2019 (@D.Hargroves 68th birthday)
Point taken. All right then, eeny-meeny-miney-moe...........................I came up with the 23rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom