Proposed ENS @gerhard1 ‘s place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then you should try those little blue pills ..................woops wrong gun!:yikes2::cool:

Oh...uh, they aren't, uh, for me. I was asking for ... for...uh, a friend, yeah, that's it; asking for a friend.

See, this...uh, friend of mine, uh, asked if anyone here knew about 'em, whether in the 25, 50 or 100 mg packs and if they really, uh, turned your eyes blue, and I said probably, 'cause there's a lotta self-proclaimed studly dudes here on OSA and from what I know, it, the...uh, the studliness I mean...welp, it must be artificially induced, for the, uh, most part.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm interested. Since I'm off sun-tues I will need to know a date to take that sat off. Would be nice to put some faces to the names in here. I've only met CorpsVet (super great guy) so far. Can't say I have anything interesting to shoot, but will bring what I have.
If it shoots bullets I'm interested. Or flames or cannon balls or t-shirts or.......

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish I'd known that. I gave away some 10 gauge loads a while back because I had nothing to shoot them in!

2-7/8 or 3-1/2? Not that it matters at this point, but the stuff you generally buy off the shelf is for modern 10ga and is the 3-1/2" shells. The ole Winchester 1901 wont feed that stuff so I have to special order ammo off the internet @ 1.50ish a round.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems that there was plenty of time last year. Actually if I recall most of us ended up just shooting the poop and getting to know each other, with a few really going to the line. @adamsredlines has some really cool toys that involve a crank to make fire and @DRC458 has a few big bores that scared a few folks if I recall correctly. Gary is a great host and the BBQ was pretty decent. @Annie always has a fun full auto with her and @druryj will certainly do a few hands on comparisons of similar weapons. @dennishoddy has this little German Officers one handed pistol that is a hoot and everyone had a blast. Hope to see all of you there.

Oh jeez! Remember me shooting that danged Ruger?? I can't keep that thing from climbing for love nor money. I could have died when I stopped, adjusted, leaned in and got ready ... and only had ONE DAMNED BULLET left! :rubhands::ooh2::scream::pms2: No one was more surprised than I ... lol At least I ten-ringed it! Haha!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to; it'll depend on when it ends up happening and what's going on that day.

(Lawyer-Speak for RSVP) Kinda like saying: "My Final answer is ... maybe".

And yes, I know , authoritatively, of what I speak. Previous wife was a lawyer. :preocc:Boy, in hindsight, that was absolutely one of the dumbest things I have ever done...marrying a lawyer.
:homer:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
(Lawyer-Speak for RSVP) Kinda like saying: "My Final answer is ... maybe".

And yes, I know , authoritatively, of what I speak. Previous wife was a lawyer. :preocc:Boy, in hindsight, that was absolutely one of the dumbest things I have ever done...marrying a lawyer.
:homer:

LOL, you lose all your arguments dontcha!:cool:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2-7/8 or 3-1/2? Not that it matters at this point, but the stuff you generally buy off the shelf is for modern 10ga and is the 3-1/2" shells. The ole Winchester 1901 wont feed that stuff so I have to special order ammo off the internet @ 1.50ish a round.

I'm pretty sure they were 2-7/8" - they came from a fellow who was into re-enactment. I gave them to the guys who were into the re-enactment with him and also making some western movies.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aw, he lost them even before she went to law school.

Q. If a man is talking in an empty forest, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

I just asked my wife that question and she said, “Of course he is”. Then she told me to go get the garage straightened out before the upcoming arctic blast hit, and that I need to have that done before she gets back from getting her nails done. I got the last word in on her though. Ha! I sure did. I looked at my feet and mumbled...”Yes Dear”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom