Proposed ENS @gerhard1 ‘s place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd prefer later in the month, but it's still too far out for me to have a firm schedule.

We probably ought to drag Gary England out of retirement and consult him, too.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've found that trying to diplomatically pick a date results in a clusterfawk.
Pick a date and a backup rain day and run with it.
Point taken.

FWIW, I'd be open to doing this on more than one date. That is, some of you could do it on one date and some on another. As a side benefit for me, I'd get to play with more of your toys that way.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In deference to D. Hargrove's birthday, one date will be on the 26th.
Annie's birfday (her word, not mine) is the 24th, so that cinches the 26th. Again, this is subject to the weather. BTW, Annie, Happy Birfday!!

Now, for February, we have the 2nd, the 9th, the 16th, and the 23rd.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just have one question -- will the place we ate at last time (assuming we are eating there again -- that's a decision I'll leave to you @gerhard1 -- be offended if I bring a birfday cake for @D. Hargrove ??? I think he'd probably share with the rest of us ... :hey3: but I don't wanna break some unwritten rule at the eating establishment of your choice.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just have one question -- will the place we ate at last time (assuming we are eating there again -- that's a decision I'll leave to you @gerhard1 -- be offended if I bring a birfday cake for @D. Hargrove ??? I think he'd probably share with the rest of us ... :hey3: but I don't wanna break some unwritten rule at the eating establishment of your choice.
Let me do some checking. I'll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom