Punisher is great

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had never heard of this show till someone mentioned it in the Longmire thread.It gets better with every episode.Netflix has put out a lot of good series lately.The Punisher is one of my favorites.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m 4 episodes in. Same with Longmire. Just started both series. I’m watching Longmire with my wife and Punisher with my friends. She hates the extremely violent stuff.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't get used to that guy playing the Punisher. I have always like Thomas Jane best. Although i think it would be hilarious to have Dolf Lundgren play an older version of his punisher character.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It took me a while to warm up to the actor playing the punisher because he was such a jerk on the Walking dead.This show is a better fit for him.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't get used to that guy playing the Punisher. I have always like Thomas Jane best. Although i think it would be hilarious to have Dolf Lundgren play an older version of his punisher character.
Did you ever see the indie short film he did? He heard that they wanted to reboot the Punisher movie franchise and he wanted to showcase why he should be kept on as the punisher. Honestly probably better than the real movies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom